[ITP] grace 5.1.10

Hi!

As I needed this program for my work anyway I packaged grace for cygwin.

Grace is great for data analysis/presentation and it compiled OOTB. I
only changed the default on-line documentation viewer from netscape
(obviosly not there) to lynx and the default editor to nano.

Here are the setup.hint and the URLs:

# No comment
sdesc: "Grace is a WYSIWYG 2D plotting tool for the X Window System and
M*tif."
ldesc: "Grace is a WYSIWYG tool to make two-dimensional plots of
numerical data.
It runs under various (if not all) flavors of Unix with X11 and M*tif
(LessTif or Motif). Its capabilities are roughly similar to GUI-based
programs like Sigmaplot or Microcal Origin plus script-based tools like
Gnuplot or Genplot. Its strength lies in the fact that it combines the
convenience of a graphical user interface with the power of a scripting
language which enables it to do sophisticated calculations or perform
automated tasks."
curr: 5.1.10-1
category: XFree86
requires: cygwin XFree86-base jpeg libpng12 lynx nano

URLs:
http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/setup.hint
http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace-5.1.10-1.tar.bz2
http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace-5.1.10-1-src.tar.bz2

The packaging process was based on Method Two from
    http://cygwin.com/setup.html#package_contents .
Please let me know if there are problems or bugs.

I tested/used the package on a Win2K and a Win98SE system, both with
cygwin 1.3.16 and all binary mounts.

Bye

      Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D