setup now ready for a release?

I've fixed the sort bug and uploaded a snapshot. Max, what letter is
free for the antivirus to use as a shortcut?

Other than that, does anyone (Pavel? Gary? Max? ...) have any specific
enhancements or bugfixes to be included. If not, once that letter is
fixed, I'll announce to the cygwin list that they should test, or suffer
the consequences when we cut over :].

Rob

--
---