Comments in setup.exe ?

Hello,

As I'm working on setup.exe (see former messages), I'm wondering if a commented
version of this program would exist anywhere ? If so, where ? Some functions
are quite difficult to understand, unless for me...

PS : I'm working on the CVS HEAD version which hasn't much more comments
than just the headings ;-)

Thank you !

Yann

Yann Crausaz
EIVD - University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
Route de Cheseaux 1
1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
Switzerland
mailto:yann.crausaz@eivd.ch