Re: [Reviewed] Re: xerces-c, xerces-c21, xerces-c-devel, xerces-c-doc 2.1.0-1 av

Thanks for reviewing Gareth.  I've updated the script to do a "make
distclean" before creating the src tar just in case there might be some .o
or other build-time generated files laying around.

Updated tar.bz2 file (for src only) is in same location if it needs to be
looked at:
http://abackus.imagineis.com/release/xerces-c/xerces-c-2.1.0-1-src.tar.bz2

-Abe