Re: [PING][ANN] Updated: rsync-2.5.5-2

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:03:22AM +0100, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>What should we do with this package ? It has been almost two weeks since
>Lapo posted it and there isn't a single comment.  Is it ok to be
>uploaded ?

Well, I think my opinion is pretty consistent.

Rather than say signal delivery in cygwin is "ill" and provide
workarounds in processes which rely on a certain behavior, we should be
fixing cygwin's signal delivery, assuming that is really the problem.

So, I am always against these hand waving "works for me" patches that
people like to provide as in 2 below.

I know this doesn't answer the question, but that's my vote.