RE: clisp

Sorry. I didn't make it clear. I've searched the
package listing you mention (which by the way seems
very slow). There is no mention of any lisp packages
(except the lisp sources for emacs - not much use
without a lisp system!). The main stab of my question
was the history - I don't know that much about past
packages and was wondering if anyone maintained a lisp
system package for cygwin.
Given that there are cygwin binaries available, I
thought that making a package should be pretty easy.

alex

 --- "lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com"
<lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com> wrote: > See
www.cygwin.com/packages