Re: Anyone have the proposed SGML/XML package source?

--- Peter Ring <pri@ddf.dk> wrote:
> I didn't intend to stall things; on the contrary, I hoped to avoid
> maintenance and interoperability problems that would soon pop up.

I have no doubt that you are correct, though I personally know very
little about DocBook or other SGML/XML processing tasks, and as you
said the One and Only stylesheets I have installed right now work fine.

> BTW, the LSB/FHS discussion about XML hierarchy and config files isn't
> exactly moving anywhere.

This is too bad, but sounds just like the Real World.
Next time, let's do UNIX standardization!

Hope that a true solution will occur, but I'm not waiting up for it.