Anyone have the proposed SGML/XML package source?

I was getting together a shiny new cygwin-doc package and was
checking through my README for building the docs from the
SGML docbook. In it I reference "testing" packages described in

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-05/msg00169.html

at

http://www.toomanysecrets.net/~foster/cygwin/

which are no longer available. IIRC the only immediate problem
was a rather simple matter of having "./usr/" instead of just "usr/"
as the pathname to tar, though there were reservations voiced here:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-05/msg00222.html

about a grand unified system of doing things (LSB compatibility, etc.).
If anyone has these test packages, I see two possible recourses:

--upload them to sourceware ("test") so that we have *something*
to build docbook with on cygwin
OR
--someone provide a "private" mirror such as Jon's site was. I
would be happy to do this except that I have deleted the source
packages from my cache. :(
Send me some URLs to download the packages and I'd be happy.