"Publishing" category

I see that Jan Nieuwenhuizen added a Publishing category to setup.ini a
couple of months ago.  I hadn't noticed this until now.

While I don't mind adding a new category, this is not supposed to be
something that is added without discussion, if for no other reason than,
right now, the web page which talks about accepted categories is out
of date.

Does everyone agree that Publishing is an ok category?  If so, does
anyone want to volunteer to fix the web page?