Re: And one more package, astyle Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

n Wed, 2002-09-11 at 19:06, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> ...where are all the subscribers of this list?  How should we ever
> get enough positive votes for a package if nobody cares?  I always
> see the same names if it comes to vote for a package and I see
> always the same (less) names if it comes to reviewing a package.

Insanely busy at the moment. I try to keep up to date, and comment where
I have an opinion....

> And by all means I think a positive vote should be combined with at
> least *some* reviewing of a package.

I think that the two steps are very distinct. Obviously more review is
good, but requiring review is not good IMO.

> Outstanding packages:
>
> 	procps	(reviewed, 2 votes, John and me)

I think this is an excellent thing to include. Yes.

> 	ELFIO	(reviewed, 2 votes, Joshua and Nicholas)

Looks neat. Yes.

> 	doxygen (reviewed, 0 votes)

This is quite a popular documentation system. I don't use it myself, but
I know folk who do. Also, libxml and libxslt are documented via it, and
they are in the distro. Yes.

> 	astyle	(NOT reviewed, 1 vote, Gareth)

I'm still looking for a good C++ prettier. I'll try to check this out in
the next week or so.

Rob