Re: GNU emacs package URL

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:24:11PM -0400, jbuehler@hekimian.com wrote:
>>I've downloaded it and the packaging looks ok.
>>
>>I must have phased out during the X discussion.  What was the
>>resolution?  Is this an X-only implementation of emacs?  Or
>>does it work in native windows mode too?
>
>It works in both.  It's probably a good idea to split it,
>like Redhat linux does, so you don't need X installed.
>Next release -- I want to try and get undumping working
>also.

Doh.  That's right.  Now I remember.

>It runs in X11 mode by default.  To run without X, put "-nw"
>on the command line.  This is standard emacs behavior.

It is up there now.  You can send out an announcement at any time.

Remember, just send the email to cygwin-announce.  No need to add
an [ANNOUNCEMENT] prefix to the subject that gets added automatically
when the announcement is gatewayed to the cygwin mailing list.

Thanks.