Re: cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch is live

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > I've created a new cygwin gcc
branch based on gcc-3_2-branch + all of
> the previous changes that were on the cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch.
>
> So, cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch is now dead.  Further development will
> continue on cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch.
>
> I've already had to fix YA java configuration problem that I apparently
> introduced.  I have no idea why it suddenly reared its head now.
>
> I have built gcc-3.2 for cygwin with no problems, using gcc 3.1.  I'm
> currently three-staging everything so that I can build the release gcc
> with a 3.2 gcc.
>
> Danny, do you want to check your exceptions patch into this branch?

Yes. I've been busy this weekend, so I haven't been able to do the testing that
I wanted with cygwin.  I'm happy with mingw tests done earlier.

I have mingw-specific libstdc++ patches  that allow long double IO to work at
least some of the time (when can cast to double without overflow), and long
long IO to work, which I also want to check in.

Danny

> cgf

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!