Re: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch

> I would like to get this into cygwin ASAP, too, Danny.  If you add it to
> the existing 3.1 branch, it will be copied over to the 3.2 branch
> automatically.
>
> I haven't missed a message wrt the ABI compatibility merge have I?
> We're still waiting for that, right?

The merge has happened.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-07/msg01277.html

I have updated  3.1.1->3.2 in local tree (not the cygwin-mingw but the one that
plays Pink Floyd while compiling) earlier today and have completed C/C++
bootstap and in process of reg test.

Once done and I've run a few mthread dll tests, will start checking in.  Maybe
tommorrow.

Danny

> cgf

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To