Re: W2K and sshd, ssh - asks for password

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:49:20AM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
> > I checked the archives and I think from what I read there that I now understand
> > that in order to run sshd on a W2k system you must also be using NTFS and
> > ntsec.   If that is not correct - I would appreciate a clarification.
>
> Whatever, this isn't appropriate for cygwin-apps.

Sheesh - Thanks for all you help. I am deeply touched and overwhelmed.

You know I started to post this again in the cygwin list but since you are the one
that can probably help and from whom the explanation I am seeking will probably come
and the one that will offer debugging to solve this problem (if it is a problem) and
I had already gotten your response - I say what is the use.  What is the point.  I
don't know why I bothered.  Whatever.

Thanks again