Re: rebase problem for cygcurl-2.dll still existing?!

Roth, Kevin P. wrote:

(BTW: for any given version of cygcurl-2.dll, does rebasing need to happen just once per target machine [e.g. when cygcurl-2.dll is installed], or also every time something that depends on it [such as PHP's curl wrapper] gets installed?)

(BTW2: can anyone explain in layman's terms why it is that in-memory relocation upon collision doesn't happen in this case? Is that a deficiency of cygwin as a whole, or just related to the way my DLL was built?)

Yes, please, this question has been on my mind as well.

Cheers,
Nicholas