Cygwin package of openjade?

Hi!

A few months ago Jon Foster and Markus Hoenicka popped over to the
cygwin-apps@cygwin.com mailing list with some packages for docbook
and openjade. I'd really like to see these included in the Cygwin internet
distribution, installable by Cygwin's setup.exe, since the Cygwin User's Guide
is built with docbook/openjade and right now developers have to cobble
together the parts.

The site:

http://www.toomanysecrets.net/~foster/cygwin/

right now has a openjade-1.3.1-2 Cygwin package (among many others).

What I'm wondering is, are you guys waiting on us to upload these, or
are these not quite ready for prime time yet?
Thanks.

Joshua Daniel Franklin