Re: cygwin gcc 3.1 branch updated

 --- Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd@yahoo.com> wrote: > Christopher Faylor wrote:

> > >are going to break native  mingw builds, since mingw32.h includes cygwin.h
> and
> > >t-cygwin is also a tmake_file for mingw.  Is it time to break out
> mingw32.h
> > >from its dependency on cygwin.h?
> >
> > Yes, sorry Danny.  I meant to mention that.  I believe that we should
> disentangle
> > the two.  Either that or we should create common files which both use.  Or,
> I can
> > add an #ifdef __CYGWIN__ around that swath of code if that helps.
> >

> *sigh* I think that separation is the better solution.
>
> Earnie.

I don't.  There is too much code in common.  It's only the include specs that
differ and that's always been the case.  I've tested with the cygwin specific
code guarded by #ifndef NATIVE_MINGW_SPECS (defining NATIVE_MINGW_SPECS in
mingw32.h).  The t_mingw32 file, however, can easily be made standalone.

I'll submit a patch later today after the rugby.

Danny

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!