RE: [ITP]: Berkley DB v2

Nicholas,

I never did anything with the DB packages.  Chuck sent them to me and I sat
on them... that's about it.  I never had anytime to actually do anything
with them.  I think Chuck was doing the same thing that I do in his quote
below, namely, talking someone up in public about the great things that they
are going to do, as if they had already done them, so that they get a little
kick in the butt to start doing those great things :)  Alas, the kick wasn't
big enough.  :)

Harold

-3.tar.bz2
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/release/db/db2/libdb2-devel/setup.hint
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/release/db/db2/libdb2-devel/libdb2-devel-2.7
.7-3.tar.bz2

The setup.hints for the packages:

<db2>
category: Database
requires: cygwin libdb2
sdesc: "The Sleepycat Berkeley DB Library v2"
ldesc: "High performance database library supporting B+trees, Hash
trees, transactional capabilities and more. More details are available
at sleepycat.com"

<libdb2>
category: Database
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "The Sleepycat Berkeley DB Library v2 - runtime"
ldesc: "High performance database library supporting B+trees, Hash
trees, transactional capabilities and more. More details are available
at sleepycat.com"

<libdb2-devel>
category: Database
requires: cygwin libdb2
sdesc: "The Sleepycat Berkeley DB Library v2 - devel"
ldesc: "High performance database library supporting B+trees, Hash
trees, transactional capabilities and more. More details are available
at sleepycat.com"

I have attached db2.README for your reference.

Cheers,
Nichols