Re: Setup-2.249.2.3 and download incomplete and popt and libpopt0

Robert Collins wrote:
> mirrors.rcn.net + another mirror site - in the mirror selection box.
> Setup will not download anything already in your mirrors.rcn.net
> directory cache, but will failover to other mirrors automatically if
> mirrors.rcn.net has trouble.

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say something is still not right with
libpopt0 (either it's path in setup.ini or something) which in turn keeps popt
from downloading since it is dependent on libpopt0.  I just tried
mirrors.rcn.net again which according to Chris should be no more than 12 hours
out and I still get a download incomplete.  I also tried it again using
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au and ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu (it appeared setup
could not get setup.ini or setup.bz2 from here) and still got the download
incomplete message.

bk