Rob: LogFile Q

In LogFile::exit() there's code like this:

if (exit_msg)
  note (NULL, exit_msg);

note() (among other duties) pops up a MessageBox() with the text of the exit_msg
at the end of the install.  I'm trying to eliminate the trailing "Install
complete" popup, and anyway it doesn't seem to be the best practice to be
popping up dialogs this deep in non-UI code.  OK if I begin a process of
hoisting this out, maybe with a note_nobox() on successful install initially?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.