RE: Question on submitting a package to cygwin

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

No, I haven't looked at debian's site at all (I'm a Slackware user myself
:).  I've used x3270 for a number of years (through all its various
incarnations) and usually pull the source directly from the x3270
website.

I've just taken a look at debian's site, and they only have x3270 (not
all the other variants).  Actually, they have x3270 broken into several
parts, for some reason.  It's classified as 'X Window System software'
which doesn't really help me classify it for Cygwin.  I've build all the
variants (except tcl3270 - need tcltk-8.3 on Cygwin) under Cygwin and was
planning on packaging each separately.

Hmmm... I guess I really should go get Paul's permission to package this
all up first :)

> I'd suggest Net as it's a non-web networking tool.

Hmmm... Ok. 'Net' it shall be.
Thanks Rob!

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>