RE: URL paths in setup.exe

Ensure that it can handle both relative and absolute paths for urls.
Something like object.relativePath (baseUrl = <singleton which
represents file://valueofcwd>) which returns an empty string (or throws
an exception) if object is not able to be made relative to baseUrl (ie
different schemes, different authorities) and returns a relative path
that can be passed to CreateFile when the tricial call
object.relativePath() is made.

Also follow through on the file:d|/foo discussion, the | is correct as
David has confirmed. As for leading // or not, I'm not fussed...

Perhaps, if you could fill out the cygfile: and file: representations of
:
<cwd>/foo/bar
/cygdrive/g/foo/bar
g:\foo\bar