Re: new cygwin package: cgoban

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

I see it's time for me to chime in.  We the cygwin-apps developers must
insist that all X11 packages use --prefix=/usr/X11R6 because it's possible
for an X11 package to be both Win32 and X11, E.G.: rxvt.  And I the user
could want to use either depending on the moode (spelling intentional) I'm
in.

Earnie.