RE: rebasing new packages?!

As long as the required dependencies are easily satisfied:
a) STL headers + any libs for gcc on cygwin (i.e. OOTB build for
developers).
b) STL headers + any libs for gcc -mno-cygwin (i.e. how I build, and the
documented release build on
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html).
c) STL headers + any libs for a linux hosted cross-chain targeting
mingw. I.e. how I expected Chris builds.

> > 2) I think that Jason's design needed some tweaking.
>
> Yes, mainly in the area of how I persisted the free and used lists.
>
> Additionally, another major issue to resolve is how to deal
> with DLLs that get corrupted by rebasing.

Yah, well we can start out by getting the code in, and having a
BoolOption that defaults to false to enable it.

Rob