RE: RFP: boost libraries

Heh,
	Currently I use the regex boost library in a project, and it
occurred to me that as they are a really good resource, so it would be a
help to the community to have them available...

I certainly don't have time, nor much of an itch myself. There's plenty
of work that could be done in terms of dllising and so forth... but that
is all optional.

Cheers,
Rob

Sorry, but I don't (currently) have the itch -- I was just trying to
help out Rob.  I'll leave it to him to pursue, if interested.

Thanks,
Jason