RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)

Hi Charles,

> (*) tentative because I can't actually test it myself against HEAD,
> given the pre-existing problem with binutils HEAD on pe386.

The unwanted symbols, which this patch avoid, seems to be exported in some
packages. When this patch is applied, perhaps it makes sense to update the
following libs.

dll                   count
/bin/cygcrypto.dll     75
/bin/cygexslt-0.dll    106