RE: MD5 support

It will cause parsing errors, so even though setup is (somewhat)
resilient, it will generate questions.

If you could get upset to make a ini in a new location (perhaps test)
that refers to the release directory source files, that would be a great
test, and let me be sure that nothing will go ... wrong.

ie:

/setup.ini
/release/.....
/test/setup.ini <-- this contains MD5 information.

Can this be done?

Rob