Re: [ANN] update: apache-1.3.24-3

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 08:04:42PM +0200, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> please upload the latest binary build for 1.3.24-3 from
> http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/cygwin-packages/apache/.

Please provide the full paths to the archives, including the
filename.  It allows me conveniently just to copy/paste them
into a command line.

Other than that, I can't copy the files due to a permission problem
on cygwin.com.  We'll have to wait for Chris to wake up, today.

> I have added this time a flag -k for "no-detach (keep attached)" mode.
> Hence if httpd is invoked without any flags it detaches, which is the
> normal behaviour for other UNIX flavors and -k may be used to run it
> using cygrunsrv.

This change in behaviour needs some !!!! and **** in the announcement.
Hmm, forget it, people will ask clueless questions anyway...

Red Hat, Inc.