ITP: fetchmail and procmail

I would like to contribute fetchmail and procmail to the standard Cygwin
distribution.  The following are the setup.hint files:

# $Id: setup.hint,v 1.1 2002/04/29 13:24:58 jt Exp $
sdesc: "Remote mail retrieval and forwarding utility"
ldesc: "Fetchmail is a remote mail retrieval and forwarding utility intended
for use over on-demand TCP/IP links, like SLIP or PPP connections.
Fetchmail supports every remote-mail protocol currently in use on the
Internet (POP2, POP3, RPOP, APOP, KPOP, all IMAPs, ESMTP ETRN, IPv6,
and IPSEC) for retrieval. Then Fetchmail forwards the mail through
SMTP so you can read it through your favorite mail client."
category: Mail
requires: ash cygwin libintl1 openssl

# $Id: setup.hint,v 1.1 2002/04/29 13:39:31 jt Exp $
sdesc: "procmail mail processing program"
ldesc: "The procmail program is used by Red Hat Linux for all local mail
delivery. In addition to just delivering mail, procmail can be used
for automatic filtering, presorting, and other mail handling jobs.
Procmail is also the basis for the SmartList mailing list processor."
category: Mail
requires: ash cygwin

for fetchmail and procmail, respectively.

If I get approval for the above packages, then I will write-up README
files and package the tarballs according to the Package Source Method
1 style.

Jason