Re: Setup sources updated - cross compile or native OOTB.

Robert Collins wrote:

> ===

1) I want the bleeding edge from CVS.
2) I don't want to have to have autotools to configure it.
3) All the other sources.redhat.net packages do it that way.
4) Chris Faylor, has said that it should be that way.
5) No other answer will do, if you don't someone else will just have to.
6) Just do it, it hurts no one and makes everyone happy.
7) Philosophy has nothing to do with it, it's a psychological state of
happiness.
8) What's the big deal with adding a few files to the CVS?

Earnie.