cinstall location

Chris,
	sometime ago in a conversation about cinstall and the all-in-one
setup the topic of cinstall's location was rasied. At that point I
didn't see any need to move cinstall.... but I'd actually like to see it
moved to the cygwin-apps repository now.

Why?
So that we can add a build dependency on a mingw libstdc++, and be done
with reinventing multiple wheels.

I think that while moving won't be trauma-less, it will result in more
rapid development, and that can only be a good thing. It will also make
having a cinstall -src tarball easier, and the cygwin src snapshots
smaller.

It's not intended to lessen the link between cinstall and cygwin at all,
rather to make building it easier.

What do you think?

Rob