Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin/xfree86 setup.exe packages available for comments and testing

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Like I said, NOT a showstopper.  you ONLY see this behavior if you click
the src checkbox for multiple packages that all share the same source.
It's only downloaded once.  When setup is done, you have the source.
Behind the scenes, that source package gets installed multiple times.
Big deal.

IMO, if upset gets the ability to do the right thing with an
'external-src:' directive in setup.hint, then everything necessary for
multiple-bin/single-src packages would be in place.

--Chuck

--Chuck