Re: squid-2.4.stable6-1 dependent of regexp.dll

> > I must had some intellective problem yesterday... I wrote
> > "prev" while I was thinking "test"... 0_o
> Oh, ok that I will do something about. Must have had an old environment
> when I built it.

[prev]
version: 2.4.STABLE6-1

Well no it's actually the "prev" release, but I tought it was the "test" one
so this is why I wrote that message =)

BTW: setup.ini structure can manage divverent requires for different
version? this is a case where the 'prev' version requires a package and the
current doesn't... but it could be others..?

> This is normal. Squid is fully cygwinised, and uses text mode for config
> files (which means that ^M is not important either way).

Good, easier to edit =)

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)