Midnight Command 4.5.55 on Cygwin

Hello, guys! :)

I'm  in the process of building an mc port for cygwin which I want to
contribute to the cygwin packages as soon as I get it to work stable.
Right now it compiles OOB and works most of the time but has some problems
which I'm trying to trace down and eliminate. One of this problems is
the subshell support... Eventually after executing some commands for
example changing directories the main program would hang .. I couldn't
determine where exactly the problem is but I suspect a call to kill()
with SIGCONT as an argument.If someone here has more
information of the pros / cons of the subshell support in MC can you
share what are the benefits of it ? I ask because if I compile without
the subshell support this problem is gone and if this is not so important I'd
like to concentrate on other issues and provide the first version
without subshell support.