cygwin port of Pine

Hello,

  I am sending this message, because I have built Pine for cygwin, and I
would like to know if the cygwin community is interested in distributing
this package. I would maintain the package, that's not a problem at all.
The Pine developers team also approves that I do this job (including
redistribution of the binary), so the only missing part would be to know
if you are interested in including this package.

  Below you can find a first version of the "setup.ini" file. If you are
interested, the binary and source packages can be found at

 http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/cygwin/

 I appreciate all feedback that you can provide. Thanks.

category: Mail
requires: crypt cygwin
sdesc:    "A console E-Mail and Newsreader program, it includes Pico"
ldesc:    "Program for managing E-mail and News (USENET). It supports
	IMAP/(E)SMTP/POP3/NNTP/MIME. It includes the editor Pico"
curr: 4.44-1

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/