RE: Should setup suggests to downgrade? [WAS: Lillypond for cygwin]

Sorry, I was taking as read that if we made the three things into three
effectively different distributions that setup would remember the last
choice of prev/curr/test.

> setup should probably *never* suggest either going backwards
> or uninstalling.

I think it should suggest uninstalling when a requirement is uninstalled
- but in a very visible fashion. As for going backwards, I haven't
thought that completely through yet.

Rob