Re: more and base

My personal opinion is that one of the developers (like Rob or Chris) should
just fix the categories for various packages like 'more' or 'which' that are
currently in Base. Please do so for 'more' or let me know what to do.

With 'more' I wanted it to be in the *default* install but not in *base*.
(how??)

>  >> More is what? 3k? I'd love to have had it in the base install  when
                    ^^^
                    23k, uncompressed. Plus another ~10k of docs.

> Now, a Base-only cygwin installation may be *useless* in the sense that
> "sure, cygwin works -- but I can't do anything useful with it except mv
> files around, unless X Y and Z packages, which are not in Base, are
> installed."  But useless is not the same as non-functional.

Actually, I don't know if even fileutils should be 'base'. Does something
depend on
'ls', 'mv', etc? (/etc/profile depends on 'id' in shellutils I think.) And, if
the big-ksh-thing becomes a package, it would be theoretically possible that
someone just wants their AT&T tools and not GNU.