Re: setup.exe gui testing

I dunno if it's the old behaviour, when setup window is covered by
another window, and you click the icon on the taskbar,
cygwin setup window does not come to top.

Also, in older versions, when FTP idle timeout occurs
(in case if I thoroughly look through the packages and it takes
few more minutes), then setup does not re-connect and reports failure
(I usually connect to ftp.easynet.be).

Now I tried to reproduce it -- got the list of packages
and left it still for 5 minutes. Then I've chosen "whois" package
(which is not installed on my PC), clicked "next", and it told me
that nothinng has to be installed.
Actually, I repeated it, and it's the same without 5 minutes waiting.

So, I see two and a half problems: window order, "nothig to be installed",
and unclear if it handles the FTP timeout.

See the cygcheck information attached.
The new setup was placed and launnched from the same directory as the
normal one.

Regards,
Stan