RE: release setup now?

probably all the currently available ones :}.

> This has been fixed in setup itself -- but the bad .lst.gz
> files remain.
>   This *may* cause trouble in the future (when the .lst file
> is re-read
> for uninstall) but
>    a) it only affects a few people
>    b) it may not even be a problem (don't borrow trouble)
>    c) it's easily fixed by hand

It's not a problem that can be solved easily by us. I think it's the
provide they paid for helping out - I know I paid it on _many_ list
files. The solution, in case it's not blindingly obvious, is to
reinstall the affected packages with the now-released version.

> 2) It seems that when uninstalling (or upgrading), if the uninstalled
> package leaves behing a directory that is empty, the directory is not
> removed.  Not a big deal, and certainly not a showstopper.

Hmm, has that behaviour changed? I'll add a TODO for it.

Rob