could someone please upload a new version of curl for me?

Would someone kindly upload a new version of curl for me? This is version 7.9.5-1, and has lots of bugfixes and other improvements over the previous version. The files are available as follows:

 Binary: http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.9.5-1-cygwin.tar.bz2

 Source: http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.9.5-1-src-cygwin.tar.bz2

As always, the only change I'll need you to make is to remove the "-cygwin" from the filenames. No change to setup.hint is needed.

Please let me know once this has been completed so I can announce it.

Thanks,
--Kevin