RE: setup.exe rebase patch

Provide a Memento::ToString and Memento(String) or Memento::ToStream and Memento(io_stream &)  pair. Then the config file class becomes the caretaker, ensuring that the file goes to the right place, that io exceptions are handled etc., and the ToFoo and (Foo) pair contains the serialisation logic. The serialisation logic is tightly bound to the class content (as it has to be), but the persistence mechanism is not.

Rob