RE: setup.exe looks good!

Are they ever!  And did you catch the "replace files in use" feature?  Yeah it
makes you reboot, but still, pretty sweet.

> I keep meaning to suggest that we add a '+' or a '>' to the left of all
> of the Categories so that it is obvious that they can be expanded.  I
> think that people are used to interpreting the icon next to something as
> indicating that there are more things possible to list.

I keep meaning to suggest the same thing, and maybe even lines like you get on
most such expanding list control thingies.  But I think Rob is rolling his own
here instead of using the ListView common control (which isn't available on a
stock 95 machine AFAIK), so lines might be asking a bit much.  But I'd think
that at a minimum, simply adding a toggling +/- to the front of each category
string wouldn't be too traumatic.  Rob?

> Also, I thought that the Category page was supposed to automatically
> expand the Categories that were installing things so that it was obvious
> what was about to be downloaded.  Didn't it do that at one point.

Yeah, it did, and I thought it still did the last time I checked (like a few
days ago).  I'm resynching to CVS now, I'll rebuild it and see.  I need that
rxvt update, and of course the sweet new bazzoo release.

> I really like the look and feel of the new setup.exe.

[Cartman voice:] We're sweet.... ;-)

> Hopefully, that won't translate into it being completely incomprehensible
> for everyone on the cygwin@cygwin list.

Well, we are working hard on the mindreading mode....

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.