Re: setup.exe command line options

Release early and often.  Go ahead and publish what you have, against
current CVS.  You only need to #ifdef stuff out if it will actually
BREAK something that is currently working.  If it's, say, the handler
for an incompletely implemented commandline option, then it won't break
anything (unless someone actually tries to USE that commandline option.)
- in that case, it doesn't need to be #ifdef'ed.

But Robert has the final call, of course.

--Chuck