setup.exe: Feature frozen now

Ok,
  Setup.exe is IMO feature complete for the next release.

I'll upload a new snapshot tonight, and announce that on cygwin@.
Barring any issues with the user-interface, I'll branch it off tomorrow,
and if/when Corinna's perennial crash can be found we can release it.

Remaining bugs (not features :})
* log files in the wrong location
* cannot install from localdir for Chuck and Chris.
* Corinna's crash.

If we can't isolate that crash, we may need to look at just releasing it
and seeing what happens :}. (After no crash reports from the cygwin@
crowd).

Rob