Re: feedback

Actually I wasn't thinking for a minute there. Individual packages it
shall be.

I've got an attempt at db-3.0.55, nothing glamorous, getting the hang of
things.
db-4.0.14 will be on the way.. always afraid of new software myself

To check out this package go to

http://www.mufassa.com/cygwin/

--
Stephan Erickson