Re: libtool devel works nicely

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stipe Tolj" <tolj@wapme-systems.de>

> Robert,
>
> >     lovely wrapper scripts, they work beautifully (its what I used
for
> > libxml2 and libxslt - which I did so I could give you feedback).
>
> I'm also fiddling arround with Chuck's libtool scripts, but having
> some trouble -- not to say _very_ confused :((

> Would you be so kind to post exactly what you did while using it for
> libxml2 and what autoconf, automake, etc. version you have been using.

autoconf 2.52, automake 1.5 - the 'devel' versions from Chuck's wrapper
scripts.

As to what I did - I've already stated here the process I followed. I
don't have any more clear documentation right now. I suggest that you
use setup.exe to install the libxml2 or libxslt src package, and then
have a look at the patch. (Ignore generated files and autotool helper
files).

Rob