RE: which which

OK I don't mind maintaining it as long as I can just forward questions to
the proper people :) and it compiles OOTB (or very nearly :])

I've changed the hints file to:

prev: 1.5-1
curr: 2.13-1

I don't want to force folks to use this copy.

Feel free to upload it, but could I ask you to announce it too as I'm off
line soon...

Thanks,

J.

of this email.