Re: rebase

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at
11:35:12AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> >Jason Tishler wrote:
> >
> >>I would like to contribute my rebase utility.  Should it be a
> stand-alone
> >>package?  Be added to another package (i.e., cygutils -- sorry to
> suggest
> >>this Chuck...)?  Or, be added to winsup/utils?
> >
> >I think it should go in winsup/utils, but I've no objections to putting
> >it in cygutils.
>
> Actually, I think it should go in binutils, so there's a third opinion.
>
> cgf

I agree with Chris.  Eric Kohl has posted a standalone checksum utility
(add, update or query checksums in pe executable headers) to mingw user
list.  It would sit nicely alongside a rebase utility in binutils.

Danny

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your festive greetings online!