Re: FIGlet (again)

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 05:35:38PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 04:21:16PM -0000, Ebrey, Carl wrote:

Um, the sdesc is still incorrect.  Look at the sdescs at
http://cygwin.com/packages/.  You should see what I mean.  I rectified
the description in the setup.hint.

The sdesc line is what is displayed by setup.exe.  With the pervious
layout it would look like something like this:

figlet		2.2-1		figlet: figlet 2.2 EXPERIMENTAL

This doesn't explain what figlet does in any way.

This is why, in the future, I want a corrected setup.hint posted to
cygwin-apps for discussion.  This is a small enough file that there is
no need to have a URL posted to it.

I'd like at least two maintainers to sign off on the setup.hint before
the package itself is accepted.

Consider this a rite of passage.