mutt-1.2.5i-6 ready for uploading

I've got -6 of mutt-1.2.5i finally ready for the masses (AFAICT).  The files are
available here:

http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin_packages/mutt-1.2.5i-6/

Direct links:

http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin_packages/mutt-1.2.5i-6/mutt-1.2.5i-6.t
ar.bz2
http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin_packages/mutt-1.2.5i-6/mutt-1.2.5i-6-s
rc.tar.bz2
http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin_packages/mutt-1.2.5i-6/setup.hint

>From the mutt-1.2.5i-6.README:

"
PORT NOTES
==========

1.2.5i-6
--------

This release fixes the "plusses in the pager" problem when viewing received
email.  Therefore, as of this release, email reading, sending, and sending
binary attachments are known to work regardless of textmode/binmode concerns.
Saving receivied binary attachments is known to still be broken on textmode
mounts, but does work if you're running strictly binary mounts.

Viewing mbox-type mailboxes does not work 100% on textmode mounts (you get
a small portion of the next email appended).  Viewing Maildir-type mailboxes
does work regardless of mount type, and I suggest you use this mailbox type
at least for your spool.
"

Let me know if there are any problems,

--